This commercial vehicle has, once again, been illegally parking in a driveway at 61-26 71st Street in Middle Village. A reader e-mailed The Forum about this, saying that the owner of the van has been parking there again and that another of the owner’s commercial vehicles has been parked on the street every night. The Forum previously published a photo of this van back in February, and it didn’t have a license plate back then, either. The homeowner has previously gotten citations for violating zoning regulations. See the letters on page 8 of this week’s print edition.
Welcome to the online home of The Forum.
Our full archive is still available at our old website.
The Forum Newsgroup
155-19 Lahn Street
Howard Beach, NY 11414
Phone: (718) 845-3221
Fax: (718) 738-7645
Please take full advantage of our latest feature: our e-newspaper. In the tab below, you are able to view our weekly editions online and flip through the pages right from your computer!
- Editoral: Public Notices: NOT Antiquated February 27, 2015
- Borough President Calls on CB 9 to Postpone DM Search; ‘Potential Issues’ with Candidate and Selection Process: Katz February 26, 2015
- Communities Present Priorities to Borough Board at Budget Hearing February 26, 2015
- Bill Seeks to Provide Tax Relief for Sandy-Scarred Homeowners February 26, 2015
- Goldfeder Asks DOT for More Lights at Rockaway Blvd. Underpass February 26, 2015
- Man Nabbed for Kew Gardens Bomb Threat Hoax February 26, 2015