Cigarette to Blame  for Lindenwood Apt. Fire

Cigarette to Blame for Lindenwood Apt. Fire

The cause of an apartment fire in Lindenwood last Wednesday night was an unattended cigarette, City Fire officials announced Thursday.

The damage was contained to one 6th-floor apartment of the Cumberland Building. There were no reported injuries.

Fire marshals also noted that no smoke alarms were present in the apartment.

Photo Courtesy of City Councilman Eric Ulrich



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>